Spending our days in a toy store, surrounded by children, we hear a lot of excellent kid quips, and see a lot of silly sights. Here are a few Timbuk tales that we just couldn’t resist sharing…
• While a young girl and her father were shopping together, the father wandered off to look for a gift. A few minutes later, we heard the girl say, “Daddy, you need to stay where I can see you!”
• A little girl, just over one-year-old, was playing with our Calico Critters tree house. She was especially fascinated by the miniature plastic rocking chair. She placed the rocking chair on the floor, turned around so that her back was to the chair, looked over her shoulder, squatted down, and attempted to sit in the rocker.
• A little boy was trying on all of our dress-up hats. He didn’t say much, until he put on the crown. Then, he put his hands on his hips, cleared his throat, and said (in an authoritative voice), “Everyone, everyone must listen to my words!”
• Little boy: Can I get a rubber chicken?
Mother: It doesn’t lay eggs. Is that all right?
Little boy: Yeah, that’s all right… Is it a rooster?
• Little boy (asking the price of a cowboy rifle): How much dollars is this?
Timbuk Sales Associate: It’s 21 dollars and 99 cents.
Little boy: Can we change that?
Stay tuned for more Timbuk Tales, coming soon!